Litchfield Park & Recreation
Skip to nav
What is Essentrics?
It’s a unique exercise technique that honor’s the body’s natural design. It’s intelligent movement that works with the neuromuscular system to rebalance each joint and increase the range of motion! It’s great for anyone and all ages are welcome.
Veteran fitness teacher Maureen Bellmay is a certified Essentrics instructor who describes the new technique. “It’s unlike anything I have experienced before. Essentrics will benefit yogis, runners, cross fitters, cyclist or the new to exercise person to rebalance their body in a healthy and efficient way.”
Classes limited to 8 people per class during this time following the Covid-19 guideline!
Classes are Wednesdays & Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. at the Bantam gym. (Outside and weather permitting!)
NEW FOR MAY!! The class is $12 each with pricing options for just Wednesdays, just Saturdays or all of May! This will be a great commitment to class and save money by choosing the full sessions instead of single day classes.
Class lasts an hour, please bring a yoga mat with you!
You can contact Maureen at (860) 601-1714 or by email: email@example.com for more information.
How to Register for program
- Sign in or register your household
- Click Register (your name) for the Essentrics Class
- Choose which option you would like! (Single Day, Wed's only, Sat's only or whole month)
- Select correct dates (for single dates, press date and add selected) (or continue for whole month)
- Click Continue
- Click Check Out
- At Check out, check the box to agree to the general waiver and then click Check Out
- Click GREEN BOX to Check Out Online (only option, but you can do a $0 deposit and pay by cash or check)
- Choose Pay $0 deposit to pay by cash or check OR Choose Pay in Full to pay by credit card (and follow prompts to credit card processing)
- Click Process and you're all set!