Litchfield Park & Recreation
Skip to nav
Mohawk Ski Club
**NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR 2023!!
Please read through ALL the information below.
To register, you'll purchase all items through the Mohawk Mountain Group Portal. Payment is due at registration by credit card only. Parents are allowed to purchase group tickets as well!
Free skiing/snowboarding will be done on your own. If your child cannot ride the chairlift by themselves, they must be accompanied by an adult (does not have to be a parent) but will also have a ticket as well.
Click HERE to register through Mohawk Mountains Group Portal. Deadline to purchase is Thursday, December 15th. Group pricing will not be available after that date.
Use the following to login:
Some important information when registering:
-Make sure to click new or reload and check the quantity before adding to the cart for any items.
-Parents are allowed to purchase group tickets as well.
-TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IF ATTENDING A LESSON! It is not a combined price for both. Unless you already have a season's pass.
-If you need information on how to size for rental equipment, go HERE.
-Once you've added all your items to the cart, click check out and on the next page you will select "register/create account" by using your own email address.
-You will then enter the participant information and sign all the waivers for Mohawk.
-Once information and waivers are completed, continue to the payment page. A confirmation email will be sent once full submitted and completed.
-All tickets purchased through the portal will only be available on Thursdays from 3pm-8pm
-Lessons must be attended consecutively starting from the first day of the program.
-There are no refunds or vouchers for missed days. The only time a make-up day is scheduled is if the Park and Rec or Mohawk Mountain cancel and reschedule.
-Chaperones will be based upon number of tickets purchased, which will not be determined after the deadline.
Due to the bus driver shortage, there will be no bus available for pick up or drop off to Mohawk Mountain.
- All skill levels are welcome.
- Lessons must be done consecutively starting at the first date of the program.
- Rentals are not included in any pricing. We recommend doing seasonal rentals for the winter. Daily rentals are available but must be returned at the end of each evening.
- Children who are unable to independently ski, will need to be accompanied by an adult for skiing/boarding following their lesson. Children will also need to be with an adult to ride the lifts if they are not an experienced skier/boarder.
- Parents are also allowed to buy group rate tickets!