Permit required for use of Litchfield Town Beach:
Address: 244 North Shore Road, Litchfield, CT
Resident parking/use passes shall be required of Town of Litchfield Residents:
- Residents of the Town of Litchfield shall be as designated as a taxpayer of either real estate or of motor vehicle(s) to the Town of Litchfield.
- To obtain a parking/use pass to the Litchfield Town Beach the following shall be necessary:
- The applicant shall create a household account on the Park and Recreation online registration site and purchase a membership for the Town Beach pass.
- Residents shall present a paid tax bill/receipt at the Town of Litchfield Park & Recreation Office with the vehicle registration plate number if registering with a motor vehicle or current property tax bill/receipt when picking up the pass. One parking pass shall be given per “household”, defined as a single physical street address. In the case of apartment and condominium units, each unit shall constitute a “household”. The permit number on pass shall correspond with their membership number.
- To obtain a copy of your receipt for taxes: please go to www.townoflitchfield.org
- Under shortcuts on the homepage, click Pay Your Taxes and follow directions to search for your tax bill
- Download and print off or email to email@example.com to be able to pick up your beach pass
- There shall be a $15 yearly fee per household; qualifying individuals aged 65 years and over shall receive a free pass (with correct identification).
- The parking/use pass shall be affixed to or placed in the windshield of permittee’s vehicle in such a manner so as to be readily visible while parked at Town Beach. Parking/use pass is valid for one year, from July 1st to June 30th following year. Non-resident but current tax payer may obtain parking/use pass under the above conditions.
- A limited number of daily passes shall be available for purchase of $30/vehicle/day for non-residents.
- The applicable invoice shall be shown on the vehicle's dashboard in a manner readily visible from outside the vehicle as proof of daily pass purchase.
- The parking/use pass shall be visibly displayed in registered vehicles at all times while using the facility.
- Daily passes are only good for date purchased.
Litchfield Business/Organization Passes:
- Business or Organizations located in the Town of Litchfield shall be as designated as a taxpayer of either real estate or non-profit of the Town of Litchfield.
- For the 2021-2022 season, each pass will be $30/pass.
- Make sure to add employees as members under the account to get the number of passes requested.
- Number of passes will be approved by the Park and Rec Coordinator when submitted.
- Put in a $0 deposit. Once approved, you can pay by check or credit card online.